We seek to promote the quality of life for all people who need home care services. Our personal care services are designed to help our patients develop self-esteem and independence despite the challenges of their health condition. A licensed nurse develops and implements a personal care plan based on the client’s specific needs.
Our personal services include tasks such as bathing and dressing, hair and foot care, shaving, toileting, ambulation, transfers, meal preparation, feeding, medication management, light housekeeping, companionship, appointment visits, shopping, and other errands.
We also have medical social workers and regular dietitians to help you move to better health.
Medical Social Worker
Our medical social workers support patients and families with navigating the many services available to them in the comfort of their homes. We help people cope with complex situations in the most effective way possible, to fully recover from a medical illness or injury as well as the resulting emotional, physical, or psychological concerns, achieving a better quality of life.
Our social workers can help home care patients and their families to:
- Manage their daily lives
- Cope with emotional and social responses to illness and treatment
- Solve personal and family problems
- Find community resource assistance
- Help with insurance coverage and payment for home care services
- Assess the patient’s social, emotional, environmental, and financial needs.
Our registered dietitians focus their skills, professional knowledge, and expertise on optimizing client nutrition intake. We monitor food intake to meet specific nutrition, dietary and functional needs, promoting overall health, well-being, and maintaining independence.
Our nutritional services include:
- Helping patients and families plan easy-to-make meals that are suitable for their medical condition
- Guiding you on what food is best for you to eat
- Meal preparation
- Provide helpful guidance and suggestions to help you continue to live well at home
For questions about our services, don’t hesitate to reach out to us. You can contact us here.